November 20, 2012

Reno Project : Glass Tiles.

6896205649523243_wxXA2DWc_c
Each time I look at this picture, I fall in love, over and over again! Via Meringuedesigns.net

I have been following the long road, looking high and low for glass tiles of my dream. Yet, cannot find the perfect one. Here in Malaysia, most suppliers doesn't have a wide range of glass tiles to choose from. I want sea glass, blue-grey hue, crystal clear and in rectangular shape, something like these;

designer_glass_tile_01418uEAUx1YL._SL500_AA300_
Hari-hari tatap pun jatuh chentaaaa! Why on earth Malaysia dont have something like these huh? *pulling hair*

20121120_143831
   This is the closest scheme that I managed to get but with mosaic pattern. The original price was RM 16.80 per sqft but the salesperson quoted me RM 15. Bought at Super Ceramic Tiles & Design; a recommended store for variety type of tiles.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your amazing blog. I finished this right now and thinking that it is the perfect blog I was looking for . Never stop writing, and keep up such an informative blogs. Best wishes for you.

    Glass Tile and Mosaic Tile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article,
    Thank you for sharing useful guides in your post. Really i appreciate.
    I have also seen some ides here Mosaic Tile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...