February 18, 2013

Bits & Tips : Sweet Design 3D.

Ever dream of designing your own house like a pro?

I do.

 

Especially when I have to explain my ‘imaginary dream home’ to someone else and to be exact, this case referring to my co-designer; mister husband. It’s not that simple. Lot of efforts are required to translate imagination into words. People cannot easily interpret of what’s going on in your head. Like..what kind of blue-grey hue that you want..what do you mean by hacking partly of a wall...where to put this, how to hang that..yadda yadda..

 

Which always will end up with disappointment.

 

kitchen kitchen2

Until the day I met this miracle from the net!

 

All you need to do is download the software. Then, install it in your machine. Once installed, you can start designing by creating a new file with your house plan layout. I love the fact that we can create photo from 3D view and producing a 3D video so that you can watch your design from every angle for FREE. How cool is that, huh?

 

Now I have a pile of my ‘imaginary dream home’ been drawn on papers and captured in videos as well. I just showed them to the contractors, and they can have a better picture of the final outcomes that we are looking for. House renovation project has never been this easy!

 

Thanks to Sweet Design 3D.

Go to Sweet home 3D and start making yourself an interior designer, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...