September 04, 2012

Home Sweet Home.

Got our vacant possession letter when we were still in the middle of celebrating Eid and the keys are now in our hands, Alhamdulillah :)

Just like any other new house owner, I spent hours doing research on home decor ideas. I have to admit that it was fun but overwhelming at the same time! Not to mention, my dark circles are getting darker due to spending too much time in front of PC and tablet (-_-")

Hence I noticed that I tend to feast my eyes on modern, minimalist, clean cut decor. Keep on saving lot of pictures from Ikea catalog since they provide the most relevant style with my interests. Now you can imagine how my house decor will looks like, huh?

The house looks huge from the outside because it comes with large porch *which my husband love so much for its concrete stamping design* but the interior layout are still as same as the other standard 2-storey house in Malaysia. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a store and tiny space next to the porch where we plan to plant a mini garden there. You can find living and dining area when you first step into this house. Then follows by a dry and wet kitchens plus a launderette. Yes, nothing fancy.

We cannot thank enough to God who helps firmed our decision to buy this house last 2 years. Otherwise, we could not afford this since the price has rocketed to 500 K! 

With good location, reachable facilities and highways and friendly neighborhood, we could not complaint much but only pray for the best and wishing many luck in returns. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...