If you’re a mother like me, you will know the purpose of this ‘black hand’.
They are like personal bodyguards in our home. Essential.
Living with a toddler who still at the phase of running and jumping, I have to ensure that we are providing a ‘child proof’ home. Here are some tips on childproof your home :
- Put corner and edge bumpers on furniture and other items to protect against injury.
- Install toilet locks to keep toilet lids closed. They can drown in just one inch of water!
- Use safety gates at the top and bottom of stairs.
- Keep kitchenware and appliances out of reach and away from the edge of counters and tables.
- Install safety latches on cabinets and drawers to keep children from potentially poisonous household products.
Read more tips at WebMD